Becoming a member of the AUPBA is free of charge. It gives those in the Paintball Industry a voice and also gives you access to many resources.
Because it is a free membership, it allows you to get involved in the industry without an initial outlay of your hard earned cash. We would ask that you question where your cash goes when you consider other so-called “associations”. The AUPBA also has an international reach, with members and experience in all states of Australia and regions of New Zealand.
To become a member of the AUPBA, simply complete and submit the Application Form. You will be notified via email as to whether your application has been accepted (right to membership is reserved).
AUPBA membership is free
- Promotional rates and discounts at participating paintball fields.
- Find and interact with others who share your passion for paintball.
- Help support, promote and protect your sport.
- Kept up to date with the monthly newsletter.
- Permission to use the AUPBA logo on promotional material.
- Free listing on the AUPBA website.
- Access to AUPBA code of conduct, risk assessment and health and safety policy.
- General information in areas such as: Planning applications, Health and Safety law,
Employment and training and Accidents and how best to avoid them.
- Access to industry discounts and first choice at great bulk rates from partnered suppliers.
This free advice and information comes from other centre operators around the world and from a wide range of industry experts within the paintball community. Simply put, the forum provides free help and advice when you need it, from people who can empathise with your situation.
Membership to the AUPBA is reserved for premium paintball operators that meet and maintain optimal standards of facilities, health and safety guidelines and services in the paintball industry. Membership may be revoked at the sole discretion of the AUPBA at any time, without reason and without entitlement to compensation of any kind.
The AUPBA also consists of past and present paintball players from the general public, all who enjoy paintballing and receive updates and discounts at participating AUPBA centres.