Although those who have never played or who know little about paintball sometimes deem the activity to be somewhat dangerous, it is in fact safer and incurs fewer injuries than many mainstream contact sports like rugby, soccer and basketball.
As with most sports, safe participation results from adherence to the appropriate safety guidelines. As long as these guidelines are followed, paintball is an exceptionally safe game.
When you visit an AUPBA-approved venue you can expect to receive the following safety equipment:
– Paintball marker with hopper
– Overalls to protect your civilian clothing
There are certain paintball centres throughout Australia that have taken the initiative to improve safety facilities, and as such have received a 5-star rating from the AUPBA. These are the Delta Force centres, which are located in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
Whenever you visit a Delta Force paintball centre you can be sure of a few things. One is that you will have the ultimate paintball experience, and the other is that you’ll receive state-of-the-art paintball equipment, ensuring your day is both comfortable and enjoyable.
Included free of charge in every Delta Force package, you will receive:
– The latest semi-automatic paintball machine gun
– Full head protection goggle system with anti fog lenses. These goggles not only protect your eyes, but they also protect the top and back of your head from a potentially painful sniper shot
– Full length SAS-style camouflage combat suit to protect your civilian clothing from the rigours of battle. The combat suits also have padded collars, offering protection to your neck
– Custom-designed body armour to protect your upper torso
– A hip-mounted 400-shot capacity battlepack to ensure you never run out of ammo in the heat of battle
Play at Delta Force for the safest and most comfortable paintball experience. For more information on Delta Force Paintball please click here.