The following information is direct from the NSW Police Force, and was current at March 2010. For details on obtaining a paintball gun permit in other states, please contact your local state firearms service.

Persons wishing to possess and use a paintball gun for use on an approved paintball field must obtain a permit authorising possession and use the paintball gun – clause 58 of the Firearms Regulation 2006.

To view the complete fact sheet Click here